|Minimum Order Quantity||20 Kg|
|Packaging Size||20 kg,22 Kg|
|Coverage||1.3 kg per sqmt|
|Shelf Life||6 Month|
|Elongation at break at 7 days, %, ASTM D412||>500|
|Solid content, % (w/w)||> 90|
is two component, high solid content liquid applied elastomeric polyurethane resin based cold applied coating system with anti-root property. Ideally suited for waterproofing of green roofs, walls conforming to ASTM C-836-95 & ASTM C–898-95.Description
CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE is two component, high solid content liquid applied elastomeric polyurethane resin based cold applied coating system with anti-root property. Ideally suited for waterproofing of green roofs, walls conforming to ASTM C-836-95 & ASTM C–898-95.ADVANTAGES OF ELASTOTHANE :
- Can be applied by brush or roller
- No root penetration through the hardened coating
- No harm on live plants
- On drying CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE – forms a seamless protective and waterproof membrane.
- Being viscous it does not sag when applied on vertical surfaces. CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE-has excellent adhesion to dry a swell as prime surface of concrete,tile,plaster,bituminous roofing felt,asphalt coating and metal.
- Cured membranes of Elastothane remain highly flexible even at extreme temperatures (-25 to 120 degree Celsius )
CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE – is formulated to provide an easy,fast and sure system for waterproofing and protecting of New and old green roofs, terraces, podiums and planters.
METHODS OF APPLICATION:
- Surface Preparation: The surfaces to be applied should be dry, cleaned and free from oil and grease. Loose particles should be removed and damaged spots repaired first. Cracks should be filled up using CHRYSO ARMOURCRETE cement MORTAR. CHRYSO BITUTHANE –P /BITUTHANE -PU is recommended to improve the adherence of CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE-Membrane on the substrate as a primer coat.
- Mixing: A suitable power driven mixer / stirrer is recommended for uniform mixing of ELASTOTHANE-. Stir the base and hardener separately. Add hardener into the base and stir well till a uniform colour is achieved. All packs are pre weighed and ready for onsite mixing.
- Application :CHRYSO ELASTOTHANE can be applied by brush or roller. Alternately can be applied by a suitable spray gun or sprayed by a rubber squeegee. Additional layer must only be applied when previous layer have dried. The surface appearance can be improved by smoothing the last coat with a felt roller. Recommended consumption of product should be followed. For multiple coats allow sufficient drying between coats. Wherever possible apply coats at right angles to each other to achieve even thickness of coating. Recommended film thickness should be 1 mm to 1.5 mm depending on site requirements.
- Production Capacity: 500 Kg
- Delivery Time: Same Day
- Packaging Details: 20 Kg , 22 Kg