Fosroc Renderoc RG , Packing 25 Kg
Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kg
|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Shelf Life||6 Month|
General purpose, non-shrink, cementitious micro-concrete
Renderoc RG is used for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is diffi cult or impossible. It is suitable for various structural strengthening measures such as encasement build-ups, jacketing, piletop encapsulation resin system, etc.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Highly fl uid to allow for placement without vibration.
- Pre-packed to overcome site-batched variations.
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
- High ultimate strengths and low permeability of cured repair.
- Contains no chloride admixture.
- Ensures piletop integrity as part of a waterproofi ng system
Renderoc RG is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-fl owing non-shrink repair micro concrete. The material is based on Portland cements, graded aggregates and fi llers, and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in the plastic state, while minimising water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability. For larger repairs, the mixed Renderoc RG may be modifi ed by the addition of 5mm to 12mm clean, graded, saturated surface dry aggregates at site. For exceptionally large repairs, the local Fosroc offi ce shall be consulted.
- Delivery Time: same day
- Packaging Details: 25 Kg Bag
Sika Rep Micro Crete-4
Minimum Order Quantity: 30 Kg
|Usage/Application||Mainly use in Columns, Beams Slabs, It is also recommended for grouting of large gape|
|Packaging Size||30 Kg|
|Shelf Life||6 month|
|Storage Condition||6 months from date of production if stored properly in undamaged and unopened,original sealed pack|
|Technical Information||Standards ASTM C1107 Bulk Density 1.2 kg/l (of fresh mortar)|
Antiwashout, non-shrink, high strength cementitious micro concrete for underwater repairs
SikaRep® Microcrete-3 UW is a factory design, pourable/ pumpable, non shrink anti wash repair concrete with selected cement, aggregate and other chemicals. Recommended water only to be added at site.
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: same day
- Packaging Details: 30 kg bags.
Chryso Micro Concrete
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kg
|Usage/Application||MICRO CONCRETE FOR REPAIR|
|Packaging Size||25 kg|
CHRYSO HIGH STRENGTH MICROCONCRETE